We are slowly getting into a routine in the mornings and evenings. Aubry is getting up in the middle of the night less and less (not for eating... just needs a pacifier and an occasional flip to the back). She has been getting up between 5 and 5:15, which works perfect for us because I will make a bottle and start feeding her while Bryan gets ready, then he will take over while I get ready. He leaves with her by 5:45 to drop her off at Grandma Nancy's (where she has TONS of fun hanging with her and Kyri) until I pick her up around 4:15. We come home, play, sometimes take a short nap, have dinner, and she falls asleep around 8:00 lately!! So here I am, having some time to blog =)
She's been an eating machine lately, growing like a weed, changing so much. Here are some recent pics of her:
"Sometimes I can sit like a big girl... as long as there are soft cushions to crash on!"
"I like my bumbo chair too, but only for a little while."
Cozy in some PJs
~
As the title mentioned, here are some recent videos of Aubry:
Puppy Dog
Ok, I admit, I'm a horrible person for teasing her... but she's SO cute!!!
Ok, I admit, I'm a horrible person for teasing her... but she's SO cute!!!
Cereal
We tried feeding Aubry rice cereal for the first time a couple weeks ago. It went ok. She likes the spoon, but doesn't seem to want to keep the cereal in her mouth. We've tried a few times since, and got the same response. I'm sure she'll swallow some eventually.... we'll just keep trying!!! Before I posted this to the blog, we gave it another go....SUCCESS! Here is a video of her ENJOYING the cereall!! (We do have video of her first try at it, but it is too large to upload).
Backbend
Last night, while playing on the floor, Aubry started out facing us. She took a few minutes to relocate her position so that she wasn't facing us anymore. Apparently, she really wanted to see us again, because she started arching her back like crazy so that she could see us (even though we were upside down.) It was hilarious! And she kept on doing it, too, so we took it as a sign that we should get a video and pictures. Wow, look at that arch! Future Gymnast?
1 comment:
She looks so old!! I really can't even believe it!
Post a Comment