Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess

Hi everyone! This is Aubry! I went to my very first Princess Party today. My good friend Reese had her 3rd birthday party and we got to dress up like princesses! It was so much fun. Mommy let me dress up in a headband and a tu-tu.

Look at me - I pulled myself up here all by myself!

Reese's brother, Chase, had this really cool car. I loved hearing the horn go BEEP!
This is my other friend, Nate. Isn't he handsome?

All the girls got make-overs. I didn't get actual make-up, but still got a feather boa, crown, and sticker on my cheek!

I had so much fun that I exhausted myself out. Daddy was good to snuggle with.



Thanks for all the fun, Reese! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Teri said...

I LOVE IT!!! AUBRY'S INNER PRINCESS IS COMING OUT!!!! Kyri can't wait to play dress up with her!

Jenny said...

Thanks for coming. Aubry made a beautiful princess!

nancyknut said...

I always knew she was a "real princess"!! What a fun party!! I loved the pictures!!

Grandma Nancy

Beth said...

She looked ADORABLE!!!!!!

Ed Stasch42 said...

Cute pics. Daddies little princess.