Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random Kid Pics

Going through pictures, I came across a few that were never posted, but I want to remember these moments when I look back years from now, so...
 
snuggle time with mommy
Morgyn is trying to share the chair with Grady
 
Grady was a little sick, so Dr. Morgyn was checking his temperature
and then she checked her ears... 
We found a playhouse from Craigslist in Yorkville!
It's nice and roomy to fit the whole family.
 
First time (and maybe the last) Triple Bath!! (followed by some snuggles)
 
 
Grady moved into a big boy carseat!!!
Morgyn and Grady found a use for the old carseat base-
 M&G love eating breakfast at the small table - (and bottles are no longer being used!!)
 We had amazing weather on May 19, so we enjoyed a picnic at the Hot Dog Stand on 47.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morgyn wasn't so sure about the grass... 
Grady figured out how to climb the kitchen stool, and now is constantly up there, trying to "help" with meals. 
Tea for Two: M&G enjoy tea parties while Aubry is at school
 
 
 
 

No comments: