Yes, it's that time already... FOOD! It's quite an adventure. We started with rice cereal. It only lasted about 5 minutes the first time. Grady liked getting the spoon, but seemed to gag on the cereal. Morgyn's mouth was open and waiting as soon as the bib went on! She is MESSY! She was taking large spoonfuls, and swallowing most of it at once, but her tongue always pushed some out, at which she immediately put her hands in her mouth, then on the chair, in her hair, on her toes, etc. Like I said, MESSY! We definitely did not do rice cereal every day. I think we only did it 4 times. Since Grady was gagging on it, we decided to try PEAS! The dr. gave us the ok to start vegetables once we tried rice cereal to get them used to spoon feeding.
First Time With Rice Cereal:
First Time With PEAS:
Notice Grady's bib compared to SLOB:
In other news, being 4 months old is getting better. They are both playing a lot in the saucers, both are rolling over, and when they get tummy time both are reaching for toys in front of them!
Lovin on Grandma
Another attempt of a cousin photo shoot! (But I just realized I don't think I blogged the 1st attempt...so check The Burritt Blog from June to see pics)
Strike a pose -
Peek-a-boo-
Favorite Saucer Toy:
Actually sitting by himself!! (Just long enough to take a few pictures)
Stare down.. (Morgyn won... bird's leg was grabbed and chewed on)
Natalie and Patrick FINALLY got to meet Morgyn & Grady!!
The kids started helping with dinner...
And Morgyn really enjoys the Food Network magazine.. shocker...
Smiley Grady... he is getting so big! (starting to grow out of 3 mo size, and wearing his 1st 3-6 mo!! )
No comments:
Post a Comment