The party was downtown at the Four Seasons hotel.. fancy fancy. It was just like a wedding, except there was no ceremony, bridal party, dance floor, or wedding cake. There was, however, great entertainment and a great sweet table. And, I actually stayed up past 10:00! Hooray! We stayed til about midnight, and I only slept for about 20 minutes on the way home. I think my afternoon nap helped =) We had a very nice night out. This included the stop at Men's Wearhouse on the way downtown to pick out a new shirt and tie for Bryan, which, no one saw because it was too fancy to take off the jacket!!
If you look closely in our picture, there is my first sign of a teeny tiny baby bump!

Look really closely.. it looks like a shadow, but on my stomach, about the level in between Bryan's buttons... it's there.. trust me! I had it covered by my paggmina (brand new from Italy) all night, but I showed Teri at the end of the night, and she confirmed!

3 comments:
aww a baby bump!! That is so exciting!!! I cant wait to see it around the Holidays!!!!
How special. A little tiny baby bump. Oh, and a cute picture of the parents too!
MOM B
How cute! A tiny little baby bump - VERY TINY! You should compare to mine, oh boy! Just wait until you feel it moving...SO EXCITING!
Bryan - lookin' good too! ;)
Post a Comment