This past year certainly went by fast. We have officially been blogging for 1 year and thank everyone for following along on our journey of our first year being married, and we hope you look forward to our journey of becoming parents.
To help bring 2008 to an end, we celebrated with our friends the Connelly's, Staniak's, and Foley's, along with their friends. There were 14 adults, (FOUR of which are pregnant), and 7 kids under the age of 3! Talk about getting some practice =) We had a great time. The kids were great to be around. I'm glad we have a place to go that kids are welcome on New Year's Eve!
The night went by so fast (it was filled with food, white elephant gifts, and "would you rather")that I only snapped a few pics, but I stole a couple from the Staniak blog (so if you follow them, thank Jenny- the photographer for the night).
Me, Mark, Sabrina, Ryan
The Pregos: due in March, April, June, & August
Bryan, James, & Chase... Bryan did a great job of rocking Chase to sleep.
Bryan, Me, & Reese. Reese made herself nice and cozy in my lap =)
The first kiss of 2009
Stephanie & Jenny
Sabrina, Stephanie, & Me
Chinny Chin Chin Ups.. the boys testing their strength.
3 comments:
Thanks for coming. I am glad you had fun- I did. You look great. Sorry that I touched your belly.. I just get so excited. Bad me!
Glad you guys were there...we're really getting good at ringing in the new years together! Next year we can be the drinkers and maybe those other girls will be pregnant!
sounds like you had a great time ringing in the new year! we can't wait to see what the new year brings for us all. we are especially waiting for the new little bundle of joy that april will bring! it was good to see you at the boston's christmas eve dinner and after while you visited with your cousin jamie and her boyfriend jake. looking forward to the excitement that the new year will bring for us all! love you aunt dana
Post a Comment