One of my students came up to me today and said "Mrs. Knutson your belly looks huge today!" I'll let you decide:
(I was leaning back, and standing at a slight angle when this picture was taken...I really don't think I'm as big as I look...)
36 1/2 week doctor appointment update:
My belly is 35 cm, and I am 1 cm dilated! Doc said that baby's head was down, so we're hoping she stays that way. Her heartbeat sounded great. Only 3 1/2 weeks (or less!) til we meet her! Our bag is yet to get packed, but at least we have a pile of things that we know we want/need to bring. I'll definitely be getting on that during my spring break next week. Bryan and I now know 3 first-time parents who have gone more than 1 week early! So we could be meeting our little one in only 2 weeks!
2 comments:
You don't look huge....you look great!!! I cannot believe we will finally get to meet her in only a few short weeks!! It sounds like she is getting ready to meet us too. I cannot wait to hold her!!!
Grandma Nancy!
You look beautiful. I can't believe she will really be here in about 3 weeks; time has really gone by quickly. I can't wait to meet my first grandchild.
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment