Height at birth: 20.1 inches Height at 1 month: 21.3 inches
She is in the 67th percentile for her height!
And here is the "birthday" girl:
Today she went to Carter's to pick out a new outfit, and then took her first trip (of many, I'm sure) to Bass Pro Shop! Bryan was very excited to take her there, even though she didn't get anything. Here are the daddy-daughter duo:
You can kind of tell in the above picture that Aubry has been working soooo hard on smiling. She does it all the time when she is sleeping, and finally gave us a giant smile while she was awake today! It was beautiful. We can't wait to see more.
Here are some cute pictures taken the other day when Grandma visited. Sorry we cut your face out Grandma, but thanks for feeding Aubry and helping her fall asleep!
Happy 1 Month Birthday!


8 comments:
I can't believe how different she looks already! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Too Cute! She definitely looks like her daddy in those pictures!
Oh! And Happy Mother's Day KAY!! Your first one as a mommy!! Have a great day!
Happy Mother's Day Kay!!!
These pictures are great!! I recognized the smile even before I read you blog Kay.....she is adorable! I love the pictures!! Happy 1 month Birthday Aubry and HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY Kay!!!
Love Grandma Nancy
Happy Mother's Day!
I can't believe she is a month. She is cuter every day!
I love all that hair- I can't get over it.
awesome pictures! I like the one where Aubry is smiling with Bryan. Happy Mothers Day Kay!!!
ed
She is so adorable.... 1 Month down a zillion to go...
Post a Comment