Monday, June 10, 2013

Ballerinas

The weekend of Ballet Recital began on Saturday with Kyri Joan. She was a beautiful dancer in a Teeny Weeny Itsy Bitsy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. (Aubry and I had to leave at intermission for a bbq, so we missed the group picture, but Kyri was able to sit with us right after we performed, so Aubry was able to give her some flowers). Kyri was so cute on stage!
 
 
On Sunday, Aubry made her stage debut. Of the 15 performances, her group was number 13! I think they saved the best groups for last :) She was so excited, and did an amazing job. I feared that she would just stand on stage and look around, but she did the whole dance!! Her group did great.
1st position- 
 
Here she is, greeting all her fans after the show. She loved that she got so many flowers!!
 
 
 
 
 
 All of her fans. Wow! Look at all of the support and love she has!
We celebrated after the show with some ice cream (well, frozen custard) from Culver's.
Later that night, she was out playing with her new fairy garden. 
 
 

No comments: