Enjoy!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Home Sweet Home
After finishing blogging about the trip this morning, we wanted to reward Aubry for being so good on the trip, especially the long car ride home. We felt bad that she was in her seat for so long. We really tried hard to get her out every opportunity we had so she could stretch out. Her reward was us puting together her ExerSaucer so that she would have a toy to play with that wouldn't require her to lay on her back. We noticed her hand-eye coordination grow on our trip, as well as her legs getting stronger (she loved to stand and sit on the bed, and she also continued to roll over from back to tummy AND tummy to back), so we thought, even though the box says 4 months, she was ready for this new toy. (We are only opening it 2 weeks early). I captured a great video of her playing in it, as well as her "talking". (And yes, I've pretty much been sitting at the computer all morning, instead of doing laundry...)
Enjoy!

Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aubry looks and acts like she's aged 2 months since I've last seen her, but it's only been 2 weeks! What a big girl!!
Our little cutie is such a big girl now.....I miss her and cannot wait to hold her and talk with her again!!!
Love Grandma
WOW! I just caught up on all of your travel pictures. They are amazing and I am glad to hear that Aubry was such a good girl. But would you expect anything less from her...she's pretty amazing!
That saucer is a god send and the kids just love it.... She is getting so big already.... Thanks for sharing again.
Post a Comment